How We Can Help
We’ve molded and assisted with education changes at aquariums, zoos, nature centers, museums and other educational places.
Let us help you with:
• Education strategic plans
• Education and public programs
• Volunteer/docent training
• Education materials (curriculum, teacher’s guides, ebooks, guidebooks, etc.)
Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Facilitated staff professional development on processes for developing conservation education and communication programs, projects and exhibits.
- Facilitated development of a five-year education & evaluation strategic plan.
San Elijo Lagoon Conservancy, Encinitas, CA
- Facilitated the development of a five-year education strategic plan, which assisted in procuring grant funding
- Writing Teachers Guides for K-12 education programs.
Audubon Texas, Dallas, TX: Developed and wrote Soundscape Science, a primary-grades curriculum supplement and teacher institute on environmental investigations via soundscapes.
BBH Exhibits, Inc. (now Evergreen Exhibitions), San Antonio, TX: Wrote Teachers Guides to accompany traveling exhibits: The Robot Zoo; Microbes: Invisible Invaders, Amazing Allies; Theme Park; Extreme Deep: Mission to the Abyss; Brain: The world inside your head; and Prehistoric Worlds — Backyard Discoveries.
Puente Creek Nature Education Center, La Puente, CA:
Developed and wrote a teacher guidebook
on watersheds for a new inner-city park
adjacent to an elementary school on the creek.